Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I am back!


Hello!

Sorry I have not written in a very long time. This summer has not been one of my favorites.

As you may know, my grandpa was diagnosed with stage 4 lung and bone cancer in January. This hit our family very hard. On June 8, 2014, my grandpa took his last breath at home surrounded by all of us. Fortunately, all his friends and family got to say goodbye before things really went downhill. I know he is still supporting me from heaven and definitely encouraging me to get back into shape.

My dance teacher judged the nationals so I couldn't go. Things happen for a reason and I am so thankful for this. I know I would not have been very focused if we had decided to go. Not being very dance motivated this summer, I found myself stumped on what to write about. I mean I wasn't really preparing intensely for anything; I had no feisanna except in June.






It seemed like my whole dance school was on a huge break, which is nice, but I hate being away from dance class.

And now, my summer is abruptly ending with high school starting July 31st this year!
Eeeek!  I feel like this summer has blown on by.

So, it is back to the blogging and dancing routine I love.

My "journey" continues again as Oireachtas 2014 is only 114 days for me!

It is time to rethink my goals for the big "O" and most importantly, think about the action that needs to go along with those dreams.

Oireachtas will sneak up on you quickly!

What are your Oireachtas goals? Recall? Top 25? World Qualify? 1?

I would love to hear from you.

Send me your feis photos so I can post them on Facebook or Instagram! (Direct message on IG or private message on Facebook)



"If you can't fly, then run. If you can't run, then walk. If you can't walk, then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward." 
~Martin Luther King Jr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;