Friday, August 30, 2013

Do It for the Beginners


Believe in Yourself Friday! 

How true is this?


I remember looking at those older dancers and wanting my own solo dress or sash or trophy....

I still do.

I think it is important to remember this as we get busy on our own Irish dance journey that there are little faces looking at us as we lace up before class.

We are an example.  We might be what is possible to them. We might be scary or intimidating to them. We might be something they hope to be like.







I found this on Pinterest and I just love this.  I wish it had a correct link or credited the artist but it did not.  If you know who did this, I would love to put your name out there. It does seem to have it's fair share of re-pins.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;