Friday, September 6, 2013

Holstee Manifesto



Believe in Yourself Friday! 


My mom gave this poster to one of my friends who graduated from high school recently.
 I think it is a great way to live. 


Does this have anything to do with Irish dance? 

Maybe. Maybe not. Let's analyze. 



This is my life and I am dancing Irish because I love it and I do it as often as I can.

There is a lot I don't like with my technique but I am trying at every practice to fix it.

I don't have a real job yet but when I do, I am going to love it or learn from it, if I can't quit.

I never have enough time and I hardly watch TV now that school is in session. Good advice.

I never have enough time and that includes time to look for boys.

He must be an Irish dancer because that is what I love and that is where I spend my time.

I can't believe people don't do what they love.  This makes me sad.

I will try not to over analyze and pick apart all the things I did wrong. I did it. Let's move on.

I totally enjoy every bite including the 4th meal I eat after practice. I love food.

I try to always be open to new people.  This sport has given me friends and teachers from all over the world. I am grateful for my open mind and heart.

Irish dance has taught me that we are all very similar in steps but very different in style.

Irish dance has allowed me to travel.  Best gift.

I am often lost when I don't do well but I always find my way back to the studio.

I am practicing for the day those opportunities come.  I will seize them like crazy.

Irish dance is about the people who you practice and train with and how you support each other to bring those steps alive.

Irish dance is my passion. I live it wherever I go.

I hope to get to do it for a living someday.

And I can't help but to share my passion.

******

P.S.  I can turn anything into an Irish dance motivation for me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;