Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My New Years Resolution

Looking back on 2013, I had some good and bad competitions. I found my notebook with all my goals from 2012 and 2013 and all I wanted was to be undefeated. But, I am changing that for 2014. From worlds, nationals, and a couple feises in between I danced blah and didn't shine like I did at Oireachtas.

Do you see how nervous my  face looks?


My NEW New Year's resolution is to perform to my full potential at any and all competitions!

I have figured out that if I do my best both physically and in my mind, that I can be unstoppable. I wouldn't change anything about this year. I learned that I shouldn't be intimidated by other dancers. If I am going to be the best, I have to compete with the best. Also, even though I hate admitting it, my mom was right. If you don't bring your A game and seriously focus at EVERY competition, don't expect to win. You have to shine and stand out every time.  There are so many great dancers and they want the same things as me: To WIN! You have to make the judges remember you!

2014 is going to be my best year yet!

What is your New Year's resolution?

~Bella Irish Dancer

"Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts"
~Winston Churchill

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;